Your support can transform the way we prevent, detect and treat skin cancer.
Last year’s funds:
- Supported research to develop new strategies for prevention, detection and treatment of skin cancer
- Provided community outreach in sun safety and skin cancer education
- Increased education at Tucson schools through Project SASS (Students are Sun Safe)
- Extended our ‘Protect Your Skin’ program across Arizona. You can help spread the sun-safe message! Find out how to purchase the Protect Your Skin kit for your company or organization!
All tax deductible donations can have an impact!
- Contribute to the SCI Fund — $50
- Provide sunscreen stations for FOUR separate outdoor events — $100
- Donate a Protect Your Skin Kit to the organization of your choice– $150
- Provide TWO community presentations about skin cancer prevention — $300
- Supply 10 gallons of sunscreen to protect people at local outdoor events — $500
- Deliver 1,000 sun-safe activity books to children in the community — $750
- Adopt a school/organization for a Project SASS Presentation — $1,000
- Advocate for skin cancer prevention and become an SCI Champion — $5,000
The Skin Cancer Institute operates purely on grants and donations from members of the community like you. We truly appreciate your support!